Position Available: CNC Programmer
TPI is the leader in thermal assembly of plastics technology, since our company built the first heat staking machine in 1976. For more than 30 years, we’ve been in business; providing an array of industries with solutions that are economical, dependable and amazingly versatile.
We are currently looking to hire a full time experienced and motivated individual for our CNC Programmer/machinist position.
Aside from having the required technical and trade skills it is essential that our employees have a professional attitude, and stellar work ethic.
A qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in field
- Education- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license
CNC Programmer / Machinist job Duties and skills:
- Program using Mastercam 2017
- Able to give written and verbal instructions to the machinist
- Oversee complex set-ups with the machinist
- Ability to work from verbal instructions
- 3D programming a plus
- Lathe programming a plus
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and organized
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid sick leave and Vacation
- Holiday Pay
We are a clean and temperature controlled shop!
Hours are M-F 7:00-3:30
Qualified candidates please respond and send your resume in for consideration.