March 24, 2020
At Thermal Press International we continue to closely monitor the evolving situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), both in the U.S. and globally. While the circumstances of COVID-19 remain dynamic and uncertain, our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and community members. We are closely following the directives of local, state and federal health professionals to ensure that we have the most up-to-date information regarding the virus to help prevent its spread.
In an effort to reduce the risk of anyone at Thermal Press contracting or inadvertently spreading this disease, and to ensure business continuity, we have taken and continue to take necessary actions. We understand that businesses and consumers around the world depend on your products and services and we are adapting our operations and processes to support you during this time.
We have implemented the following:
- Employees able to work remotely have been authorized to do so immediately
- Non-essential work travel has been paused and critical business travel is being assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Employees required to keep safer distances between each other (Min 6’)
- Utilizing staggered shifts to keep staff at any given time to a minimum
- Improvements to communication strategies to ensure all our teams can remain in close contact and are able to support each other as much as possible in the event of any further changes
- Increases to the number of shifts running at Thermal Press to reduce employee overlap and improve social distancing measures
- Enhanced daily cleaning procedures in labs and offices, following CDC guidelines
- Restricting any outside visitors per COVID-19 guidelines
- All large meetings have been cancelled
- Exploring ways to deliver services remotely for customers who need immediate support
TPI is working creatively in shifts and with overtime to be conscientious to the greater health concerns of our communities, while also helping fight the COVID -19 pandemic. We continue to manufacture machines that help assemble much needed medical and diagnostic devices that are used in helping those infected and/or in the continued fight against the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to make decisions based on the best interest, safety and health of all stakeholders as we work to both do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19, and continue to deliver timely and high quality products and services to you. If there is any impact in our ability to deliver scheduled products and services, we will directly contact you.
For all questions or immediate assistance, please call us at (925) 454-9800 or your direct Thermal Press contact or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We stand with you all during this time of uncertainty. We are grateful for all of our first responders, healthcare workers, and everyone around the world working to contain COVID-19.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Thermal Press International, Inc.
Thermal Press International, Inc. | 341 Stealth Court Livermore, CA 94551 | Office: (925)454-9800 | Fax: (925)454-9810 | www.thermalpress.com