“Miniature, Configurable, Scalable Laboratory Solutions”
The MicroLAB Series Thermal Press has all the features of our larger production systems but in a very small footprint. The MicroLAB is completely configurable with a multitude of customized tooling and actuation packages. It is the perfect solution for miniature to small-sized assembly applications.
MicroLAB is a self-contained system that is designed for use in clean rooms and laboratory environments. It is commonly used for implantable medical device assembly.
- Custom actuation and tooling packages to accommodate a multitude of assembly applications
- Actuation packages available: vertical actuation, horizontal actuation, stepper indexing, spin or rotational, and many other combinations of actuations for complex assembly processes
- Available in various force ranges
- All systems are equipped with quick change tooling features
- Available in various heights and configurations to accommodate a multitude of applications
- Adjustable stroke speed with cushioned contact
- PID digital temperature control
- Two hand start buttons with anti-tie down safety circuitry
- Easy rotational adjustment of thermal tooling to align with fixture
- Dowel pins in base for repeatable change out of fixturing
- Test ports for easy calibration and validations
- OSHA, CE, NFPE and NEC compliant