Position Available: Electrical Assembler
TPI is the leader in thermal assembly of plastics technology, since our company built the first heat staking machine in 1976. For more than 40 years, we’ve been in business; providing an array of industries with solutions that are economical, dependable and amazingly versatile.
We are currently looking to hire a full time experienced and motivated individual for our electrical assembler position.
Aside from having the required technical and trade skills it is essential that our employees have a professional attitude, and stellar work ethic.
A qualified candidate must have:
· Minimum of three years’ experience in electrical assembly (preferably in automation)
· Understanding of pneumatics, sensors and electrical.
· Education- High School Diploma, some college is a plus
- Control panel assembly which includes mounting, labeling, and wiring of custom systems.
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following UL508 (Industrial Control Panel standards), electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
- Maintain company-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Installing and securing cables, raceways, and other conductors.
- Work with other team members when moving heavy electrical equipment.
- Cleaning up the individual work area as well as job site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read plans/blueprints and comprehend drawings and schematics.
- Attention to small details to provide a professional finished product.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Fulfill duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accurately complete daily timesheets and field as-built drawings.
- Ability to communicate and work productively with other employees.
- Professional communication skills for interacting with internal team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve accurately while under pressure.
- Manage paperwork, often on-line with web-based tools, for drawings, timesheets and service call documentation.
- · Medical and dental Insurance
- · 401K with company match
- · Paid sick leave and Vacation
- · Holiday Pay
- Qualified candidates please respond and send your resume in for consideration.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Hours M-F 7:00am – 3:30 pm.