Position Available: CNC Machinist
TPI is the leader in thermal assembly of plastics technology, since our company built the first heat staking machine in 1976. For more than 40 years, we’ve been in business; providing an array of industries with solutions that are economical, dependable and amazingly versatile.
We are currently looking to hire a full time experienced and motivated individual for our CNC machinist position.
Aside from having the required technical and trade skills it is essential that our employees have a professional attitude and stellar work ethic.
- A qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in field
- Education- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Valid California Driver’s license
Machinist Job Duties and skills:
- Able to setup and operate CNC mills with little to no help.
- Able to operate a manual mill and lathe is a plus.
- Must be able to inspect own work.
- Ability to comprehend geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and organized
- Self-motivated, team player willing to work with others, responsible, with a high desire to complete the jobs correctly in a time sensitive environment.
- Experience with a Haas is a plus.
- Medical and dental Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid sick leave and Vacation
- Holiday Pay
We are a clean and temperature controlled shop!
Hours are M-F 7:00-3:30
Qualified candidates please respond and send your resume in for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time