Position Available: Mechanical Assembler
TPI is the leader in thermal assembly of plastics technology, since our company built the first heat staking machine in 1976. For more than 30 years, we’ve been in business; providing an array of industries with solutions that are economical, dependable and amazingly versatile.
We are currently looking to hire a full time experienced and motivated individual for our mechanical assembler position.
Aside from having the required technical and trade skills it is essential that our employees have a professional attitude, and stellar work ethic.
A qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of three-years’ experience in manufacturing assembly (preferably in automation)
- Understanding of pneumatics
- Education- High School Diploma, some college is a plus
- Valid Driver’s license
Mechanical Assembler Job Purpose: Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making Skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Detail oriented and organized
- Medical and dental Insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid sick leave and Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Qualified candidates please respond and send your resume in for consideration.