Position Available: Shop Helper
TPI is the leader in thermal assembly of plastics technology, since our company built the first heat staking machine in 1976. For more than 30 years, we’ve been in business; providing an array of industries with solutions that are economical, dependable, and amazingly versatile.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time shop helper that works in our machine shop. Having experience is a plus. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into a trade.
Aside from having the required technical and trade skills it is essential that our employees have a professional attitude, and stellar work ethic.
A qualified candidate must have:
· Detail oriented and organized.
· Education- High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s license
Shop Helper Job Duties:
· debur and prep materials for the machine shop and outside services.
· Cut material to size using different types of saws.
· Manage the coolant system on the CNC’s.
· Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Some janitorial work.
· Medical and dental Insurance
· 401 with company match
· Paid sick leave and Vacation
· Holiday Pay
Qualified candidates please respond and send your resume in for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time